Free Letter Tracing Worksheets
hi there, moms of little ones; I have something for you! If you’re like me and you’re trying to teach your little one to write at home, I’ve made these free letter tracing worksheets just for you. In the beginning when I was teaching my three year old to write, I was doing it on printer paper and just wanted something a little more structured to get her ready for writing on regular lined paper.
Tips For Teaching Writing
Theres a few things I do to mix things up when teaching my daughters to write.
1. Mix up the utensils. Use crayons, markers, dry erase markers, chalk, glitter glue, etc.
2. Try starting by teaching your little one to write their name
3. Have you little one draw a picture of something that starts with the letter they’re practicing. Write an A, draw and apple. Write a Z, draw a zebra, etc.
4. Write on different surfaces. Paper, chalkboard, sidewalk, dry erase board, etc.
5. Practice making letters with Play-Doh
6. Use new worksheets, like these!
You can download these free letter tracing worksheets below!