Let’s talk travel quotes. For those of us who love to travel, they fuel our wanderlust and invoke our sense of adventure. These travel quotes for Instagram are great to post in caption form on your travel photos. You can also feel free to post these picture travel quotes to your Pinterest, Tumblr, or Instagram, as well.
And for the times when you aren’t able to travel, use these travel quotes and pictures to fuel your flame.
Travel Quotes For Instagram
1. Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage. -Paulo Coelho
2. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey change you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” -Anthony Bourdain
3. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide
4. I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach
5. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” -Mark Twain
6. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal” -Paulo Coelho
7. Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind -Seneca
8. “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” -Irving Wallace
9. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” -Antoine de St. Exupery
10. When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting. -Clint Borgen
11. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do
12. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people you might better stay at home.” -James Michener
13. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” -Ibn Battuta
14. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. -Oprah Winfrey
15. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -Neale Donald Walsch
16. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime.” -Mark Twain
17. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times.” -Asian Proverb
18. Stuff you eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. -Ray Bradbury
19. Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.
20. The best dreams happen when you’re awake.
21. Th real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
22. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote: to travel is to live. -Hans Christian Anderson
23. “The gladdest moment in human life, methinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” -Sir Richard Burton
24. Take only memories, leave only footprints
25. Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. -David Mccullough
26. Life is short and the world is wide.
27. Adventure is worthwhile.
28. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. -Oscar Wilde
29. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
30. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.” -Chuck Thompson
31. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful we must carry it with us or we find it not. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
33. There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky. And you ask “What if I fall?” Oh but my darling what if you fly? -Erin Hanson
34. Less things. More memories.
35. The traveller sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see. -G.K. Chesterton
36. “Not all those who wander are lost” -J.R.R. Tolkien
37. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
38. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” -Anais Nin
39. “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” -Henry David Thoreau
40. “To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” -Freya Stark
41. Great things never came from comfort zones
42. I find my peace at the beach
43. With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding. -Sandra Lake
44. Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions -Peter Hoeg
45. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” -Eugene Fodor
46. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” -Caskie Stinnett
47. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
48. “Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common bond and we cease to be alone.” -Wendell Berry
49. “Jobs fill your pocket but adventures fill your soul.” -Jamie Lyn Beatty
50. Wherever you go, go with all your heart
51. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. -Jawaharial Nehru
52. It is probably a pity that every citizen of each state cannot visit all the others. to see the differences, to learn what we have in common, and come back with a richer, fuller understanding of America – in all its beauty, it all its dignity, in all its strength, in support of moral principles. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
53. I want to be wild, beautiful and free.. just like the sea.
54. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all…
55. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” -saint Augustine
Excited to use these travel quotes for Instagram on your feed? I hope so! Travel is such a freeing and enriching experience and you can add those vibes to your feed by using these travel quotes.
You can follow along on Pinterest!